Our Client Care Charter
Without our clients we simply would not be here and so we work hard to develop relationships with all our clients to ensure we provide not only the service expected but an experience that is personal and valuable.
Our Client Care Charter, outlines our commitments to you:
- We are committed to listening to you so we understand your goals and can help you achieve them
- We will ask you what you think about our service at key stages throughout your time working with us. This will include client feedback surveys at the beginning, middle and end of your matter.
- We will avoid legal jargon and always communicate in plain English.
- From the start of our relationship, we will ask for your preferred method of communication, to ensure that we speak with you in the method you are most comfortable with.
- We will provide you with direct numbers and/or mobile numbers of those working with you so that contacting us is easy.
- If you do contact us and we are not available, we will acknowledge receipt of your communication promptly and respond within one working day.
- We will ensure that if we are out of the office for a day or more, that you will be notified and where appropriate another team member will be appointed to look after you
- We will keep you informed about how long we expect things to take and update you on our progress or any delays
- When it is in your best interests to do so we will recommend and with your permission introduce you to other internal teams or external professionals. There is no obligation to use these services we only wish to ensure you receive a comprehensive and valuable service from us.
Provide value not surprises
- We will be open and transparent about our fees from the start providing fixed fees where possible.
- Where fixed fees are not possible, we will give you the best information that we can on the likely cost of your case from the outset including whether we believe legal action is in your best interests.
- Should anything change, we will contact you to discuss the changes including any alternation to our fees before we incur any additional costs on your behalf
- Any bill we send will be expected and contain a clear description of the work done as well as the amount owed
We understand that every client is different and that working with a solicitor or financial planner is not something most of us are comfortable doing. In order to provide you with a great experience its important that we work together and so please:
- Be clear about your objectives and realistic about what you are wanting to achieve
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions – we want you to feel informed and comfortable to approach us at all times
- Let us know straight away if your circumstances change or you don’t understand something we have asked for
- Tell us immediately if you are not happy with the service we are providing – we welcome feedback so that we can address your concerns and resolve them.
Here’s what our clients say about us
We understand that choosing the right solicitor can be difficult. To help you make this important decision with confidence here are some client case studies & reviews. View more case studies.