Chartered Financial Planner, Mogers Drewett Financial Planning (MDFP), Bath
I am a Chartered Financial Planner with more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services profession.
I have been a Chartered Financial Planner since 2015, an Accredited Later Life Adviser (SOLLA) since 2014, a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society since 2018 and an Affiliate of Society of Taxation and Estate Planning (STEP) since 2020.
I specialise in designing and implementing holistic financial planning and investment strategies for:
- People in later life
- Personal injury claimants and their legal advisers
- Anyone wishing to make financial provision for someone with Special Needs
- Deputies Attorneys & Trustees
Away from work I enjoy spending his time with my friends and family, gardening and watching any sport I can find, much to the annoyance of my wife!
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society Chartered Financial Planner
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- EFPA European Financial Planner
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Lifetime Mortgage Activities
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Long Term Care Insurance
- Affiliate of the Society of Taxation and Estate Planning (STEP)