[Please note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the date of the Netball Tournament has been changed from 3 October to 26 September]
Join us, Mogers Drewett, and members of the Team Bath Netball Team to take part in a charity Netball Tournament in aid of the RUH space for cancer care campaign.
- Tuesday 26 September 2017
- Arrive in lobby: 6:30pm
- First match in main hall: 7:00pm
- Finish 9:00pm – 9:30pm
Where: Team Bath Sports Training Village – Bath University
What do you need to do:
- Put together a mixed team of 7 players from your business
- Choose a fun theme for your team (the best theme will receive a prize)
- Make sure your kit matches
- Turn up ready to win and have fun!
Cost: £250 entrance fee (which will be donated to The RUH Forever Friends Appeal’s space for cancer care campaign)
Hot food refreshments and drinks will also be available on the night. Guests can bring along families to watch and cheer.
To register your interest, email email@example.com
We hope to see you there!